You wish to become actively involved and organize a fundraising activity on behalf of Les amis de la montagne! You may wish to recruit individuals or a group to help you organize a benefit event.
To provide you with assistance in carrying out your event, we invite you to read the following guidelines carefully. These steps will help in your event organization.
Whether you are part of an association, a sporting club or a school, here are some examples of events you may wish to consider:
- Picnic by Beaver Lake
- Sporting competition: a race, rally or other
- Cultural event: dance or meal
- Theme night: visits to luxury homes, country cocktail under a tent
- Walking tours
- Costume party or carnival
Let your imagination, daring and talent run wild!
Guide to organizing a benefit event – in 12 easy steps:
- Obtain the authorization of a representative from Les amis de la montagne. To do so, kindly request our special event form and a member of our staff will contact you to discuss your request.
- Recruit members to your organizing committee.
- Establish a goal.
- Plan meetings (brainstorming, networking or other).
- Choose the appropriate activity.
- Identify your target audience.
- Choose a date.
- Create a budget.
- Create a marketing plan.
- Hold the event.
- Collect the funds.
- Thank those who helped in the organization of the event.
We’re here to help you – to request your special event form or for any questions, please contact us.